B-1 and B-2 bombers

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by modano1, Nov 22, 2005.

1. modano1

modano1 Member

Are there any companies that make a card model of the B-1 and B-2 bombers? I can not locate any!
  2. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Hobbymodel makes a B-1, they are a bit blunt but at 1:33 is a big one
    I havent seen it in a while but Ebay as usual is your best shot
    John John
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

the B-2 has been released by the IAF magazine, maybe one of our israeli friends can help you out

4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

5. beejay

beejay Member

Try to find a copy of PAPER PLANES 2 by Michael Johnson, published by Grafton in 1991.
    This book has eight- die stamped full colour paper model aircraft, designed to fly, one of which is the B-2 with a wing span of 47 inches
    My son bought me two copies at a book remainder shop in Harrogate, Yorks, 3 years ago for the princely sum of 6.00 GBP!
    The book includesfull detailed construction details and tips
    (I am still looking for a copy of Paper Planes 1, written by the same author and Alan Austin)
  6. beejay

beejay Member

Hello again
    Re my earlier reply to your query
    As I have two copies of this book, (one originally I wanted to build and the other to keep), if you would like this model I will remove the pages that have the parts of the B-2,with the instruction page and post them to you (An early XMAS gift!!)
    (My interest is in aircraft only up to the 1950s)
  7. modano1

modano1 Member

That would be great, I just sent you an email.

8. beejay

beejay Member

I will get them off to you ASAP
    Dont worry about postage
    I am pleased to be a member of this site and I have already learnt a lot from it
  9. Sniegoo

Sniegoo New Member

FlyModel didn'd released a B1 model. only HobbyModel did it.
  10. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

yes u right my freand

i whas so sure thet ther is all so 1 by flymodele or ather compeny but i look over the net all night and found only the HOBBY (wow thet strang my hade start to go away:))

sorry again

can some one please gave me some ditels about the PAPER PLANES book?
  11. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

This seems to be a big topic lately. I have both the B1 from HobbyModel and the Israeli B2. I am working on getting the B1 recolored with Grand Forks Decals. This has been a slow process. But I do hope that some desiners look at this thread. I think they would find many people intrerested in these models. Plus the F-22 Raptor, YF-23 and the YF-35.
  12. Has anyone built the B-2 Stealth Bomber from PAPER PLANES 2 by Michael Johnson? If so, how good/accurate a model is it?

Does anyone know where i can get a copy....i'd love a big B-2 Stealth Bomber. :)