AXM Russian Soyuz model in 1/48 scale

joeblow321

004.JPG
015.JPG

Just got done with the enlarged 1/48 scale model of the

AXM Paper Space Scale Models Russian Soyuz.

Next I will be working on the docking module for a Apollo/Soyuz docking.
032.JPG

AXM61

Hi Joeblow321,

Your enlarged build of my AXM Soyuz looks spectacular. It's a very clean build. You've done a great job.
At the present moment, I am working on the ASTP Soyuz-19, this is the Soyuz version that docked with Apollo during the ASTP program.
It has many differences, not only the colors but the docking mechanism.
I am attaching 2 photos of my draft model. It has a few errors and is lacking the top portion docking mechanism. Also, the solar arrays are not complete, yet.
Give me a couple of days/weeks to finish it. I'm still behind a couple of models that I need to release first.
But I guess I need to hurry on this one so you can resize it and use it to match your Apollo craft and docking tunnel.
Regards,

Alfonso

Attachments

• IMG_7394.jpg
    IMG_7394.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7395.jpg
    IMG_7395.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 34

joeblow321

Hi Joeblow321,

Your enlarged build of my AXM Soyuz looks spectacular. It's a very clean build. You've done a great job.
At the present moment, I am working on the ASTP Soyuz-19, this is the Soyuz version that docked with Apollo during the ASTP program.
It has many differences, not only the colors but the docking mechanism.
I am attaching 2 photos of my draft model. It has a few errors and is lacking the top portion docking mechanism. Also, the solar arrays are not complete, yet.
Give me a couple of days/weeks to finish it. I'm still behind a couple of models that I need to release first.
But I guess I need to hurry on this one so you can resize it and use it to match your Apollo craft and docking tunnel.
Regards,

Alfonso

Sir
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am very honored.
I am looking forward to your ASTP Soyuz. You do a great job on design.
Take your time, I know you are a very busy.
I want to thank you for the great job you are doing with your Shuttle models and with your ISS models.
You are the main reason I got into paper models.
I was looking up websites for plastic models because I wanted to get going on them after years of not doing anything.
I found your site with all the shuttles and I was hooked on paper.
So again I say
Thank you very much
John (joeblow321)