AXM International Space Station

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Hans Christian, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

I was abducted by the tralfamadorians!

I have just been out and about. I'll be settled in in the next two weeks in a environment that is more conducive to design/build. I miss being productive in this hobby.

As for me being out and about.....
    Here is a hint for the folks who can figure such things out:

"Billy's ability to become unstuck in time allows him to watch the late movie backwards, which undoes all the harm and horror of the war and reverts Earth to a state of paradise."

The Duke
  2. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

This is a great thread!! :)
    kfoncree likes this.
  3. inky

inky Member

WOW:v8: I just went through all 37 pages of this thread and noticed I have not made one comment in it.

I noticed allot of tricks and different ways of doing things that I never have seen before, now when I build this again (fifth time) I will put these new tips to use and make it better than the last ones I built.

Thanks Again Alfonso for designing a great modelaussie
  4. mk310149

mk310149 SpaceModeler

And this is miy ISS in 1:80 scale from AXM.

actually with the cygnus from Alfonso

You can disassamble it, for transportation.

Attached Files:

5. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

Another amazing build of a great design. I like how you have made it transportable. I've made the complete ISS in the smaller 1:144 scale and am now just starting the 1:100 build. I had considered trying to scale the 1:100 to 1:72, so I could use one of the 1:72 plastic shuttles docked to the station.
  6. zathros

YOU can disassemble it for transportation, that would scare the heck out of me. Exceptionally wonderful workanship. :)
  7. kfoncree

kfoncree Keith

This is so awesome. I'm just starting the Zarya build and I'll try to post some pics as I progress. Thanks for all the pics everyone, they help a LOT! I seem to be having some issues with the paper sizing, but I'll get that figured out...
  8. kfoncree

kfoncree Keith

P.S. I intend to try to make this good enough that I can donate it to the Nampa Idaho Warhawks museum for their NASA section. If there are any "Legalities" to that, please let me know.
  9. zathros

I canot see how there would be anything but a real big "THANKS!!! :)