AXM International Space Station

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Hans Christian, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Don't worry sir, we all understand your situation... :-D

The S-0 is really a handful detail-wise, and to think that there's still the outboard trusses to go...

Just go with the pace that's confortable for you sir, without compromising other, more important duties :-D

And thanks again for all of these, your efforts are unbelievable, to say the least :-D
  2. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I agree with Hans post. The real world is more important than a hobby. No need to rush.

Hans, the S0 build looks good. Both of you guys are doing a fantastic job.
  3. underwoodl06

underwoodl06 Member

:D Oh I can't wait to see the 1/100 scale S0. It'll be great to start expanding outward and giving the ISS it's 'wings'. Bu as Hans says, take your time. Don't rush. There are more important priorities in this world besides a hobby. hehe perhaps you could get a model of the S6 flown with the crew during STS-119. Especially since you got the time before the mission. I dunno, just an idea
  4. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Hans you are doing a great job on the "prototype", and yes, I'm drooling!!

Alfonso, you know how to keep us hungry. Don't worry about getting everything ready for today... but maybe tomorrow?:twisted::twisted:

Seriously, you are making a great project on the ISS, my friend.

Hans, we are keeping an eye on your progresses.

And talking about "real world" vs "hobby world" I prefer "hobby world"... ahh... if you could only live of your hobby!!
  5. Hans Christian

Hi again guys!!!

Um, my apologies for misleading some of you, but, its not me who is building the prototypes, it's still sir Alfonso... :-D

Anyway, I'm sure the truss will be ready soon... hehe :-D
  6. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

sorry for replying so keyboard short circuited cuz of all the drool! That's some really, amazingly, out of this world work! stuff like this makes me LOVE this hobby. can't get this anywhere else:D great work:thumb:
  7. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

very sweet building

John John
  8. Hans Christian

Guys, as we wait for sir Alfonso's S-0 Truss, Let's take a moment to remember...

its the Space Station's 10th year in orbit!!! Over a billion miles and counting!!!

Happy Birthday ISS!!! bounce7
  9. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Also while we are waiting, Alfonso has released STS-126 for free.
  10. underwoodl06

underwoodl06 Member

WOOOHOOO!!!! Happy 10 years, lets go for a billion more!!! (miles that is)
  11. Hans Christian

Hey guys!!! While we await for S-0, sir Alfonso has a quick payload release for us!!! :twisted:

its the STS-126 payload, and its FREE :twisted:

plus the Leonardo MPLM is now available in 1/100 scale!!!

get it while hot!!! bounce7
  12. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I normally post my AXM payloads in my own thread, but I'll drop one in here.

This is using all Alfonso's bits. It needs the details putting on to finish it.

Alfonso has put up a new pic of the S0 truss, looks good.

Attached Files:

13. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Forgot to post a pic of alfonso's S0.

So here it is, I'm drooling.

Attached Files:

14. Hans Christian

all I can say is...

15. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

wow...this is such a great way to mark off the ISS's 10th birthday, i gotta get my keyboard waterproofed before it short circuits:eek:
  16. nexstarman

nexstarman New Member

Earlier in the year I did some work on 1/144 AXM modules scaled up to 1/100, before they were sized up.This is with ESA's ATV model and Marscenter's 1/100 modules from a few years back.
    Marscenter: Unity, PMA 1, 2 & 3, Destiny, Z1, Quest
    AXM: Harmony, Raffaello, Columbus, JEM-ELM, Kibo, Dextre & Spacelab Pallet, ESP-2

Several years ago I made a complete Marscenter set with P6 extended, it is in storage now, and I'm less interested in trying to re-make it in one huge set. I still have to do Canadarm2, Zarya, Zvezda, Soyuz, Progress, a Shuttle and P6... the list goes on. Looking forward to the S0 release!

Attached Files:

17. Hans Christian

yikes... those modules are great!!! jawdrop
  18. gpw

gpw Member

you are busy, great job on those models :thumb::thumb::thumb:

19. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I have to agree, great modules.

It's good to see more people building the ISS. Come on guys lets have some more.

Then more ISS builds the better and that includes the real thing as well.
  20. Hans Christian

Hey guys, I now have some exciting news!!!

Sir Alfonso has finally finished the S-0 ITS!!! He's now in the instruction manual!!!

And he plans it to be finally made available within 24 hours, depending on how long the manual will be finished!

W-A-T-C-H O-U-T :twisted: