Axial Wraith Day of Fun in the Snow!

adventure girl

ADVENTURE DOCUMENTED!!
Hey all!

Check out this new video and how much fun it is to own a wraith. Made tons of mods to make sure this beast was winter ready.

When you go training in the city you never know what little creatures will join you when you RC!

Hope you like the special guest at the end.

Happy Trailing...Until next time.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Wow that was entertaining! I have to do that to get down the roads to the dirt road I live on!!

I'd love to see someone make a R/C Subaru Legacy, Dark British Forest Green, 1998, station wagon in AWD (all wheel drive). I have two of these cars and they never get stuck in the show.

like this (I have two of these, identical, sometimes I forget which one I'm in!:

Subie Wagon.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I wish I had the time. Making molds of vehicles is 20 years ago. I have two real cars I am restoring. I have some nice R/C/ equipment, 8 channel, I believe, 6 for sure, but I don't have the time to use it. The last plane I made and flew had a 49" wingspan and flow rock solid, but could also dive like a bomber and do all kinds of immelmans, wingtip stalls, fly inverted, it had a fuel pump, it was so damned big, the piston was .6" inches in diameter, driving a 10 inch prop. I started getting complains! SO I gave the plane, sans electronics, to a friend, and stopped. I built a beautiful model sailboat of a 10 meter Pearson yacht I used to sail, made it radio control and all, I gave it to the women for her birthday, and for letting me sail her boat whenever I wanted too (I did all the maintenance, she paid for the parts), she put it on her fireplace, and there if stayed. She would not allow anyone to put it in the water? The boat was around 33 inches long, I believe. I was trying to keep the ration right. :)