AXEsWorld- free paper models & rockets!

Discussion in 'Free Models' started by scudbusted, Aug 17, 2009.

1. scudbusted

scudbusted loopy lurker

WOW! Has this site changed since I was here last! (scudbusted, I chose that after one of my most popular flying model rocket series)

Gee, Um- where to begin- OK...
    I've been working on my site and there is much more to go, but for now I'm happy with the way things are proceeding. Also, I AM working on new designs for flying paper model rockets, only, I won't say what as they are so radical, they defy translation to rocket sim programs. I also have to make sure (IT)-(THEY) can be built using normal cardstock medium, and that they actually will fly! :D lol
    I also am working on different genres from the usual medium people are used to seeing me work in.

In the interim, I would like to say, offer, the following:

It has come to my attention only recently, (this weekend), that zip files and model formats I have passed on to others, are not being posted. While I like seeing other sites talk about and even host the models I design,(as long as the models themselves have not been altered); please keep in mind the people who download them! I try and include instructions, stands and other objects that go with the main model, in ZIP or other packets. Breaking them up, and posting only certain items of personal choice, is not fair to model builders, or designers, who ever they are!
    Starting today August 16th, I am going through my models, and posting what I feel are proper kit packs in ZIP format. If you're a host of a modeling site featuring other artists work, please use the packets I have here, as I have them here, for the experience I wish to bring to the builders and collectors.

Thank You.... AX'E Eric- :)

ps: Feedback and ideas are always welcome:)
  2. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

Thank you for your kind offer & we will follow your wishes regarding your designs. Welcome back.
  3. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Just dropped the stomp rocket and straw rocket launchers to the downloads section here (real space and toys sections). Might have applications for launching your card rockets (saves money on rocket motors too).
  4. scudbusted

scudbusted loopy lurker

Just downloaded your PDF Yogi. I can see some serious hobby potential with this! One of the challenges with card model rockets, is having to be able to work out center of Peressure/center of gravity relationships, that compensate for model rocket engine weight. No engine= less weight. Also no worrying about burning the paper, and design compensations for ejection charges...
    For anyone not wanting a high flying design, yes this may be a very practical tool!
    I'll play with it some.

Ty Maico!

AX'E (Eric)
  5. Darth Windius

Darth Windius Member

Hello Erik,

thanks for posting, and a lot of congartulations for your works:thumb::thumb:

Now, i'll atomize any disturbing neighborsign1sign1
  6. scudbusted

scudbusted loopy lurker

You're welcome, and Thank you! :)

7. weft1630

weft1630 New Member

Hello. I'm a tad late to this thread, but what's the url of the site we're talking about? Thanks. Morris