Ax & Sword

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by The-Jazzman, Oct 28, 2005.

1. The-Jazzman

The-Jazzman Member

2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

These are cool............I wish I had them when I was building props for the local arts center. Never even thought of paper.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Lol, Thats what I like about being the senior machinist in a machine shop, I have built a double edged battle axe similar to the one above as well as a spiked ball and chain, broadsword, Rapier, and Sythe at one time or another in the past few yrs, all out of metal.
    I have often considered designing a few of them from paper, but I like life size replicas of items like these and a 3 ft sword made of paper might not be practical, same with the others, and the chain on the ball and chain......well I would have nightmares for weeks building each link and interlocking them.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  4. Hello all,

These models are built by yours truly. Currently in the pipeline: a medieval shield (meant to be displayed on a wall with two swords (or any other of my paper models) behind it, should look awesome), a mace, a halberd, a flail, a dagger, a spear, gauntlets, a helmet.

All 1:1 scale. And free, of course. Just my way of saying 'Thank You' for all great free papermodel downloads I found (and built) so far.

I sincerely hope you will have as much fun building the models as I had designing them.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Miss Shelia,

Cool, where does the line form to download them :smile: I didnt see a link.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW