Awesome 'models' built of aluminium

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by John Griffin, Oct 30, 2005.

1. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

Check this out... Rojas Bazan builds these aircraft miniatures by hand. They are more like scaled down real AC than models... His work makes me jealous.
    Here is the link:

2. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

"In the years to come, I would like to teach this art by making and selling videos, DVDs, photos, CD ROMs and books that would serve as guides and references, not only for those who are interested in scratchbuilding, but also for general modelers."

First, let me praise you on your model works: these are paper versions to Mr. Rojas Baz'an's ALUMINUM ones....I had been to Mr. Baz'an's site earlier. His models are really works of art and very EXACTING! Although no attempt on my part to repeat his feat, a documentation of his method is a COLLECTIBLE and a great reference material. On this premise, and quoting him on the above, I inquired the availabilty for such at his address ( but there had been no reply.....

Mr. Baz'an's techniques and models are perhaps the ULTIMATE in miniature scale modeling....

Best regards to all,

3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Man!..........that's just not right.

Talent like that can not be learned, you HAVE to be born with it!

Great site, thanks for giving it to us to see.

4. I really hate to say this but I just might grab some for wallpaper. Truely absolutelyfelling' awesome

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Ok, I am sorry to inform you that who ever of you among us who is still without power due to transformers having blown up during any of the various hurricanes will just have to wait abit longer. When I get back to the plant Monday in the machine shop, I will be "playing" with trying to figure out how that guy built them planes lol.
    So I will be seizing control of the milling machines and lathes as well as sheet metal benders etc until such time as I realize it is just a pipe dream of mine to ever create anything that even closely resembles those planes....they are awesome.

have a good evening all,

Greg aka GW

ps: i was just joking, I will get your transformers to ya soon.
  6. Willja67

Willja67 Member

That's the kind of exhibition that makes me wonder why I even try to build anything .
  7. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Because its fun and even if I never get to that skill level I still can apprecite my own builds

But yeah....Ive got some learning to do too...

John John
  8. Gil

Gil Active Member

Don't think they're made out of aluminum cans...,

9. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

I think Mr. ROJAS-BAZAN is doing quite well. Check out the prices for his planes!
    I could literally buy two 1996 honda civics for the price of one model.

Boy do wish I had his talent. It is a gift to be able to create such masterpieces.
  10. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

The model price is really ......PRICEY! For the price of the (my favorite aircraft) Mustang can buy me a brasnd new Philippine Toyota Asian-Utility-Vehicle!!! Oh, dear me, this may mean his Modeling Method in DVD/VCD could mean this is beyond my card-modeling budget!