Away for a while

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
I'm leaving for Minneapolis on Wed. for 9 days of training for my new job; coming home for 3 days & going surf fishing for bluefish and also some crabbing in Maryland ; then will be doing 3 weeks of field training near Philadelphia.....So I probably won't be around much if at all until mid October. Hope everyone has a great autumn and get's lots of modeling done!!!!
Hold down the fort!

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Hi Tom. Thanks. I'm not sure yet of the address in Philly other than that the restaurant I'll be in is in or near Oxford Valley. It's been awhile since I've been to the city but I think there is a mall there. I'll know more when I check into Minn.

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Matt

You are on the other side of Philadelphia from me. I am in eastern Delaware County not far from I-476 and PA Route 3 and I work in King of Prussia. I thought perhaps would be in King of Prussia. Seems like a lot of folks get sent there for training. You are lucky, traffic in King of Prussia is horrible. The one good thing about working there is I get to go by Norfolk Southern’s Abrams Yard twice a day. You might be able to railfan the ex Reading New York Shortline, now CSX, or the NEC if you have time.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Have a few steamed crabs for me, they @#$%! boil 'em down here...don't know 'bout Floridiah...'bout the onliest thing they can do is run red lights and screw up elections....Oh...be safe and have fun:p

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Jon, Chris, Val, Robin & Steve....
Thanks for the well wishes!
Shaygetz: "Boiled?!?":eek: Yo gotta be kidding!! Us yanks got to teach you rebs 'bout seafood eatin"!;) . "Course they got shrimpin' down pat in Loosiana;) :D :D ...
(btw...y'all can stand up again re: politics. California got ya beat!)
Matt--Hershey, Pa.:)

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by Matt Probst
(btw...y'all can stand up again re: politics. California got ya beat!)
Matt--Hershey, Pa.:)

That is true...Kahleefawnneah as Ahnuld would say has most definately surpassed us...Gary Coleman for Governor:eek:

extra Old Bay on my crabs please, have a good 'un.