Avro Lancaster Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

deckape

Apr 18, 2010
Moraine Ohio
Ahoy
Ok fellas I just finished my build thread on the Fly Model 1/33 scale Avro Lancaster bomber. So i will come over to this great forum and share my pictures of this grand lady of a bygone age. this a Fly model kit to say the least it is a complicated kit to build and it is no challenge for the novice. Like the PBY you have to have a few models under your belt to attack these quality of kits fly model produces. On a model of this size and quality there are no margin for error one slip of the NO.11 blade you had it. Here are the attachments for this build of the Marvalous Lancaster bomber.

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 61
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 42
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 40
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 38
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 34
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 44

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Another great build Boats! nice photos as well.I look forward to the next build once you've had a suitable rest of course.

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
Wonderful Build

Well Grand dad Boats.... Like i said over on PM.COM - she is a stunning build - You certainly have a gift when it comes to building at higher than normal speeds.. i say this to you quite often, AND i will say it again, you are THE man :thumb: :goldcup:

paperquestor

Aug 9, 2011
lancaster

Most excellent built. I would thought at first glance it was a plastic model. Very well done indeed.

Z

Zathros

What's really amazing is he makes planes that look like this, and they fly too!

Ahoy
Ok fellas I just finished my build thread on the Fly Model 1/33 scale Avro Lancaster bomber. So i will come over to this great forum and share my pictures of this grand lady of a bygone age. this a Fly model kit to say the least it is a complicated kit to build and it is no challenge for the novice. Like the PBY you have to have a few models under your belt to attack these quality of kits fly model produces. On a model of this size and quality there are no margin for error one slip of the NO.11 blade you had it. Here are the attachments for this build of the Marvalous Lancaster bomber.

Your real name is "Skyape" :thumb:

Z

Zathros

This is a really old thread and there is much new stuff going on so no more NECROPOSTNG, and take some time to Introduce yourselves in the INTRODUCTIONS section, so we know who you are! O.K.!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.