Avia B534 Luftwaffe (Ripperworks model) update!!

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by sdr mike, Dec 17, 2005.

1. sdr mike

sdr mike New Member

updated thread on 1.1.2006 Hi all!!!
    Just a quick update to my earlier thread regarding my ongoing build with this excellent model.Here are a couple more photos for you to see!! Hope you like them.http://www.cardmodels.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=388&stc=1

I have added a minor mod in that the prop will now turn freely.

I "borrowed" the format that Modelle Kartonowe use in their models to allow the prop to turn - by using a metal pin through an additional former in the nose through to the internal part of the spinner.This allows free movement of the prop.

I thought you might like to see a few more pictures of this fine aircraft as it comes somewhere near to completion - this is only my third attempt at an aircraft,the first being the fiddlers green piper cub and the second,the I-16 1/33 scale from Modele Kartonowe.Mike.

Attached Files:

2. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Good looking build. What was the minor modification to get the props to turn? This is a kit that is high on my build list. Hopefully I will be able to get to it someday.
  3. ripper

ripper Member

Avia B534 - bye bye, baby...

Dear all, all the models have been on the web for more than a year, so finally I have decided to withdraw them...
    If you still need it, send me a mail and we'll see...
  4. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Thanks for the generosity on making the excellent model/s available.....Regards...