Avia B534 available for free

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by rickstef, Jun 29, 2004.

1. ripper

ripper Member

It should be part Nr. 7 or something around - consists of side parts and center part.
  2. barry

barry Active Member

Jim it's the long gray bit on page 1 with a lot of fold lines in it I assume the guy sits on his parachute. Sides are fairly obvious to spot page 1 again.

3. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Thanks, Ripper and Barry!

I knew it had to be there...my eyes just required some assistance. :lol:

4. ripper

ripper Member

That´s her...

So, here she comes... Ready, at last...
  5. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi Ripper

Thanks for the downloads and all the hard work that went in to the models.

Those photos are fantastic of the finished plane 8)

Thanks a lot and I can't wait to have a go at this :roll:

6. barry

barry Active Member

Hi Ripper

Those photos really do it justice

7. Jim Krauzlis

Hi, Ripper! :D

I want to also thank you for all the time and effort it takes to design and put this model out, and for making it available to us. :D :D :D

Superb work, and an awesome little plane!

8. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

That is a superb build. You can see how many thought so too, by the number of watchers of this thread. Thank you, and congratulations! - L.
  9. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Printing Avia B534....

I have downloaded the files and did experimental printing. The print-outs came out with curtailed graphics toward the bottom. I used A4 size. Am I doing the print correctly or is it to be printed on another paper size? Appreciate any information or advice...

10. barry

barry Active Member

It is an odd length paper stock try telling your printer your paper is 18 inches long, that fools HP anyway.

11. lunarhighway

lunarhighway Member

hellenic avia

Hi there everyone.

I imediately fell in love with this kit, and i build it 3 times since and been looking forward to all the versions as they came out.

twice in 1/72 (hellenic & bulgarian) and one time in 1/48 (improved hellenic version, as a gift for a greek friend...making it my only model that actually flew from Brussels to Athens...quite a record) :D :p
    here are two pics of the 1/72 version in greek markings. They where printed on very thin paper and glued to the basic model...I haven't seen any pictures of the real thing yet so it's all a bit speculative, only found one drawing (after i build this kit, wich says there should be no roundels on the fuselage, and the spinner was not blue...ah well)

I think i ran into some size problem to with the original format of the kit, but as i scaled it down to 1/72 the whole thing fits on one A4 sheet ( i had to run the same sheet trough the printer 4 times but it works great

if i build it again i'll do the white glider tug in 1/48... quite an addictive model!

anyone upscaling it? :wink:
  12. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

Yes, I have upscaled my sheets to 1/25, which is standard procedure for me. I would even consider 1/16. But I have yet to build any of them, of course... -L.
  13. ripper

ripper Member

A little surprise...

So guys, what does a glider tug need? A glider, obviously...
    So, here it is ;-)
    Btw, I have won "The Best of Show" with this set...
  14. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Very nice pair there Ripper. How about several other pics from different angles? Together they look great. Congrats on the Best of Show too!
  15. Jim Krauzlis

Congratulations on the Best of Show award! :D
    It is clearly well deserved, Ripper! :D :D

I join in the request for more photos...pushy lot, aren't we? :lol:

16. jasco

jasco Member

They have paper model shows? Where? (pant,pant) =^0
  17. Rafael

Rafael New Member

Very nice set Ripper :D
    I have a question about the glider :wink: Is it your project? If yes - do you want publish this one like Avia? :D
    I'm looking for DFS-230 to preparing a Mistel prototype - with Messerschmitt Bf-109... I'm close to decision about design of this glider but I haven't good enough drawings... :cry:
  18. ripper

ripper Member

Dear Rafael,
    yeah, the glider is 100% mine... And, by the way, I have to redesign the boggie, because I severly underestimated the gross weight...
    Up to this moment, the glider is not in a state to be published as a finished kit...
    My glider was produced using a drawing, sizes of the plain and a lots of photograph...
    But I had the same idea - to produce the Mistel... So what do you say to a joint-venture? I would prepair the DFS230 to the Mistel version if you prepair an Bf109 (possibly with engine and detailed interior, as the DFS is detailed as well)
    Are you interested?
    Hopefully in the next weeks I will publish a few photographs...
  19. Rafael

Rafael New Member

Hi Ripper,
    Very good idea! But now I'm still learning about design basics, using this forum of course - I'm waiting for the next chapter of beautiful Rhino tutorial :D
    In addition - in my project I want to use some published Bf-109 (I always paint my models), now we have almost all versions...GPM, Halinski, Maly Modelarz, Fly Model... and I need the second part of Mistel - DFS-230. But design from the basics with interior, engine, etc...why not. Maybe I'll try do it, but in the nearest future - now I spend a lot of time with my 4 1/2 months old son 8) - and I stopped all my projects. I'll contact with you, when I'll be ready to start this project.