Avia B534 available for free

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by rickstef, Jun 29, 2004.

1. ripper

ripper Member

Interior set...

Hi guys, check my pages, you may find there something useful - I hope.
  2. Texman

Texman Guest

Ooops, the other page!
  3. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

Warm thanks, Ripper. These were really nice and crisp interior details, ingeniously made! - Leif
  4. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Thanks Ripper. Inspirational work, as usual; I am printing a whole kits-worth out right now!

Tim P
  5. ripper

ripper Member

My pages

Dear friends,
    my site is for the moment off-line, because we have run out of traffic limit (2GB/month) - last 14 days you used 2.7GB. Therefore, pages will not be available for the next 7-14 days, we are moving them somewhere else.
    News will be announced as soon, as possible.
    Have a nice day and sorry
  6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

if you want, you can upload the file to the parts bin here on this site.

let me know if you want to do that

7. ripper

ripper Member

Dear friends, after some thinking I am in the process of buying a unique second-grade internet domaine. So it will take a couple of days, but hopefully afterwards I will be back. Just to raise your expectations - a brand new colour version - not the white one, another! is expecting you afterwards...
  8. Tonino

Tonino Member

Thank you very much for all the good news.

I talk on behalf of everyone who was left out without your files...

My salivary glands was getting exhausted in the waiting...

9. ripper

ripper Member

I am back!

Dear friends, I am back on the site: http://www.ripper-works.com
    I have set it up in a haste - so give me a notice, if something is not working!
  10. ripper

ripper Member

A new version of Avia available!

Dear all,
    I have finished a new version of the Avia - hope you find it nice ;-)
    It is, with all the other stuff, on my http://www.ripper-works.com page.
  11. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Another very well done repaint. Thank you Ripper! 8v)
  12. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

Thank you! That was a very interesting repaint, and version. I'm curious about the historic background to this version in relation to the others. How about a condensed version in the Model history section?

13. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Beautiful work, Ripper! :D

Does anyone know how to get the version with the Polish markings?
    It seems to be listed as number 13 on the Volny.cz page, but I don't see any links to the model with those markings.

14. barry

barry Active Member

If like me your printer was refusing to print on A4 and cutting off the last 2 or 3 mm off the bottom because of margin settings I have a an HP1355 "I know it all" printer just tell it the paper is 18" long and mine I finally got a perfect print.

15. vasek68

vasek68 New Member

Polish version

You can download the regular ABC print at the very bottom of http://www.volny.cz/avia-b534/page5.html
    The Polish marking is actually just German fake used in propaganda movie about sky battle over Warsaw.

16. barry

barry Active Member

This is a really beautiful piece of engineering and for anyone who has not built it I would recommend it highly.

I like the fact that the wing spar is so positive I always have trouble getting the wings on right the model is not brilliant neither is the photo but it does show the construction. I am quite fascinated with the plane thanks Vasek

17. dardard

dardard Member

Thank you Vasek and Ripper for all the great work you have done around this amazing plane.

Some day I will try to build it, but before I need to improve my techniques to make it justice.

Bests regards

18. ripper

ripper Member

Winter comes as the white version does...

Hello all, it took a time, but the winter camo is finally here! Enjoy!
    - ripper -
  19. Jim Krauzlis

20. Jim Krauzlis

Hi, Ripper!

I was wondering about this aircraft...someone mentioned they could not find the seat, and I couldn't see anything that resembled a seat in the parts...but I could be missing the obvious.

Just wondering if you might tell me what I am missing. :lol: