Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
.PHP format

Matt,
You've used .PHP format (AOL ART) for your Avatar. Some people's browsers (mine included) do not have support for .PHP format without downloading the appropriate "extensions". .PHP is not really a common format. Depending on your browser "settings" it may/may not pop up a window asking to "dowload support for AOL ART" format. If this happens, then click yes. It's only 165K. (bout 10 secs), then you should see the Avatar.

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Woodie: You're obviously way more puter literate than I!!! I wasn't aware that some people can see the avatars and some can't! I've always been able to see everyone's and assumed everyone else could too. When I started the thread (which I did'nt think would last this long), I screwed up placing the avatar and ended up with a box and red "x" in the middle. Then, when I finally figured out how to do it, all of a sudden, all my posts had the avatar. That's when I decided it was beer time!!!

Best wishes:
Matt--Hershey, Pa.:D

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
I got mine up some how it's not perfect but its there and I'm not gonna mess with it. I took it off the cover of a book.

I did notice that apon my return that it sure got colorful under the names. I like it.