Avatar the Last Airbender: Zuko's ship

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
Hello again,
I have been a fan of the Avatar series since it started (It may be a kids' show, but it's a GOOD kids' show! :mrgreen:), and I have always searched the net for any reproduction of a fire nation ship in either paper, or plastic (well, except for a lego "model", ugh :p). Well, after a whole series' worth of searching, I have decided to design my own model of fire nation technology.
The first model in this series is Zuko's ship, presumably an outdated scout ship or frigate.
What I have made so far is the hull of the ship, and a 2d, uncolored "rendering" that I'll use as a reference (see pics below)

As for this model series as a whole, I plan to do Fire Nation Cruisers, Admiral Zhao's flagship, Azula's yacht, and those badass Airships from the final episodes.

Attachments

• Picture 186.jpg
    Picture 186.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 194
  • Picture 187.jpg
    Picture 187.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 193
Reactions: lons fede

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
Lol, The Vril is complete, and I shall post it to the downloads section, though I have to do some slight touchups to Zuko's ship.
If you look at the photos, I made the hull a bit too high, making it look more like a toy sign1, and the superstructure is a bit too forward. Once I'm done with all that, they'll be...submitted to the downloads section and await approval...wall1

Attachments

• Picture 192.jpg
    Picture 192.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Picture 193.jpg
    Picture 193.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Picture 194.jpg
    Picture 194.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: lons fede