AV-98 Ingram Patrol Labor - paper-replika.com

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by julescrafter, Mar 19, 2009.

1. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

Paper-replika.com very proudly to presents AV-98 Ingram. This model is very special to me. I have plan to do this model since 10 years ago when I was a college student, but never comes to reality until now. It is one of the most detailed models that I ever design. Patlabor especially "Alphonse" Av-98 Ingram is the only Japan Mecha which I like very much, realistic. Midnight Blue!! (lol) back to the good old days..

more than 120 parts, 17 pages (letter)
    size 7MB

Jules - http://paper-replika.com
  2. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Jules, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, TAHNK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb: You have made my day! My month for that matter! I have already downloaded it and getting ready to print!
  3. tazman3

tazman3 Model Designer Wannabe

Wow, Jules, that is very generous of you. This model is outstanding...many thanks.
  4. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

Thanks guys :)
    I can't sell it, you know... It is originally someone's design, I just modify it to a paper form, and I enjoy design them.

5. mauther

mauther Active Member

Genial, Jules!!!
  6. sr5nm

sr5nm Member

Looks great. Thank you yet again. You seem to design them faster than I can print them.
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

oh SNAP!?!

ARMORMAN Guest

I've wanted this one fro some time....nice job!
  9. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Stellar, Jules! Impressive, most impressive!
  10. hoangtk87

hoangtk87 New Member

wow,it's beautyful
  11. greenelf1967

greenelf1967 Member

Thankyou Jules looks like this might be my next project after the warhammer 40k dreadnaught!! cheers :)
  12. jeanma

jeanma New Member

Thank you Jules, since your wall E :wave:, i follow your site. :thumb:
    Really, this is a wonderfull model.
    Just a question : is it possible to make a patlabor open in is dock ? Like you make the base :confused:
    i think about it because in the french site we have this picture of a scratch build : http://www.maquettes-papier.net/galerieenpapier/displayimage.php?pid=94&fullsize=1
    before this time, it was impossible to make something like that, but you realise this patlabor model... :oops:
  13. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

I found this picture

would be another project for ingram

14. jeanma

jeanma New Member

it's really wonderfull !!!
    exactly what i though when i said that.
  15. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

Designing Patlabor Maintenance Facility

Paper-replika model work on progress...

16. tazman3

tazman3 Model Designer Wannabe

Hey! How cool Jules...I'll build that when I build #2...I hope you know how much we appreciate your work around here. I'm still working on #1...stilll a bit of a learning curve for me, but I'm understand more and more as I build. Looking forward to #2! And the "cage"!!

A tip that I've heard as it pertains to mountain biking applies to paper modeling as well...the more you do it, the better you get.

Thanks again Jules!!
  17. jeanma

jeanma New Member

it's exactly what i said...
    so wonderfull !!!! :thumb:
    i must stay concentrated, i must finish my spitfire before ...
    :mrgreen: its so nice !! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
  18. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

The model is ready for download, no instructions yet. I still work on it

download at http://paper-replika.com it is free.

Enjoy :)
  19. maddunk

maddunk New Member

Hi Jules,

Thanks for the link. Great looking models. I know it's not paper but I Thought you'de appreciate these pics.

How about a LEGO patlabor?

A friend sent me the pics not my build :oops:

Attached Files:

20. Tirick

Tirick Member

Hi Jules,

I've long admired your models, and am just now in the process of assembling a different model of yours (ARC-170). I have to wonder, what scale have you made the Patlabour to? I can infer from the size of the minifig in #1 that it is close to 1:35 or 1:40 or so, but you've not stated on your site the scale or the assembly height (that I can find). I would like to adjust to match to as close to 1:50 as possible (I like all of my figures in the general gaming '35mm' scale).

Thank you, and let me say: Wow! You have considerable talent.