Automatic train stopping device

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Scoobie, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. Scoobie

    Scoobie Member

    Hi everyone, I was at a Model Train Show, on one of the layouts they had a section that would stop a train if another train was coming across the same section of track, and then continue after the train has passed. Can you please tell me what this device is called.:thumb:
  2. LoudMusic

    LoudMusic Member

    It was likely a DCC system computer controled with sensors on the layout to know where trains are located.

Share This Page