Autoclair Build Thread

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Lex, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Thanks for all the advice on colours. It turns out, Mark, that I didn't need blue after all. A blob of white and a few drops of red makes a perfect match to the original. All hair are now (re-)coloured

Attached Files:

2. eatcrow2

eatcrow2 Member

I don't know how I missed this thread, but what your doing looks great. Looking forward to seeing more..
  3. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Body assembly

Another mistake waiting to happen... The lesson learned: Never paint surfaces that are to be glued together. I was having a hard time trying to hold parts together as the glue dries. But anyway, the hard bit should finish here, now onto the legs.

Attached Files:

4. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Wow !! She's looking good :)
  5. Clashster

Clashster Member

What a great job so far! This will be one awesome figure when done!!

6. loafandjug

loafandjug Member're making me very jealous of your skill
  7. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Progress... At last!!

At last but not least... I've got back to completing this model. (Glad to see this thread still intact for now ;)) Just attached the legs:

Attached Files:

8. eatcrow2

eatcrow2 Member

Fantastic!!!!!!! An absolute beauty.. One of my favorites of the ones you have completed so far. Looking forward to seeing what you decide to do next...
  9. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Most excellent, Nezard!!! That really built up to be a beautiful model!
    Very nicely done!

10. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Splendid job Nezard. I really like the dynamic pose of this model.
  11. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

We have completion!

There... All parts assembles and painted, now she's standing here, waiting to see the unwary ;) I totally agree with Mark, I like the pose of this figurine.

Attached Files:

12. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

I'd sure nominate the photo above as POTW if it still exists :D (Back off, you! That'll be a disgrace to the front page!)

Now for a closer shot

Attached Files:

13. Alcides

Alcides Member

It’s beautiful. . A lot of work with all this small pieces.

14. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Very nice model - great job!