Augoror from Eve Online

kolczyk

May 5, 2011
Poland
Hey
I want to represent you a relation from building eve online ship named Augoror.
First i extracted files from the game then edited it, added textures etc. and finally exported it to pepakura. Then rendered and edited parts. Here some pics. of pepakura 3d model:
1.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg4.jpg

kolczyk

May 5, 2011
Poland
Hello again ;) time for new photos.
1.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg4.jpg
5.jpg6.jpg

7 parts cutted, formed, painted and then glued. It took me 2h 40min (total time ~5h)
Enjoy.

kolczyk

May 5, 2011
Poland
Yes after making this im making another one :) here some preview:
1.jpg
Also after i complete each other i will upload .pdo file for you :)
ps. i never played eve online :p simply i love space ships and eve have soooo much of them.

legion

Jan 16, 2009
One thing though, i think your textures are the wrong colour. Amarr ships, like the Auguror, are gold coloured. Like here:

Augoror4.jpg

Although, you could be building the Navy issue version:
faction-ship-auguror-navy-issue-2.jpg

kolczyk

May 5, 2011
Poland
I know that the textures are very dark. This is due to my old printer and the same textures (without shaders, etc.) extracted from the game. In future models will try to lighten them in photoshop and spray the model with clear varnish. This model is treated as a test. Future models will look a lot better.

kolczyk

May 5, 2011
Poland
Ehhh I know now what I did wrong. That should look like a competent Augoror.
Bez tytu?u.jpg
As you can see my model has a much darker texture. I should edit it before and brighten accordingly.
Now the question is what to do with this model? Glue it from the start with better textures? Or maybe abandon it and start making Ibis? In addition, I would draw all the models from the game which are suitable for gluing.

legion

Jan 16, 2009
Kolzyc, do you mind sending me that last version of the Auguror? I think that it does look nice. Send me a PM to get my email address.