Attention mods

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Would any mod to me a great service and please remove from this forum so somone who needs this place more than i can make use of without inane drollings and moronic way i so glad i have other forums to go to all my pals big thankyou for your help and support and kindness.mike

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Mike, I think you are taking this a little too hard. I don't think anyone was referring to you in that other thread. I hope you reconsider your decision and stay at The Gauge.:)

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
I understan it wast dierected at me the point being not everone can do even the simplest things for them selves yes then need to be pointed in right di******** hell i call locos train for long time untill i was put right in a nice way i have enoght sress in my own life without getting it on hear sorry 49 today quite life for me see no evil speak no evil and hear no evil/mike

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Also, The Gauge is populated by humans, humans who have their good days and bad days, humans who sometimes make mistakes. And there will be conflicts between humans for a long time to come. Every once in awhile those conflicts spill of to The Gauge, and people may get their feelings hurt. That is going to happen without a doubt, again, because we are only human. When it does happen, we need to understand, and be strong.

Are you willing to throw away your friendships here because of that thread? To err is human, to forgive is divine.

I hope you stay.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I for one have no intentions of letting Mike go. He knows how we feel about him and others that need help. No, there's no reason behind him wanting to leave because of the insensitivity and lack of understanding of one or two others. I agree with Gary, this is a misunderstanding and Mike, if you want to leave, that's your choice, but I'll not be a part of it and I don't think Mikey or any of the mods will want to be either.

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Mike,Relax my friend you know me from RR-L..Have you ever seen me not answer the simpliest questions if it hasn't already been answered before I get there?
No my friend you are welcome here and ask any questions you feel you need help with.

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
leaving

Mike, you will be sorely missed if you leave. This is one entry of yours I am not happy reading. All other entries I look forward to because I learn from them.

When you talk of stupid questions, I have tried for years to learn about diesel locos, and about all I can remember is (I think) small ones are switchers and big ones go vroom. Frieght and passenger locos are different, but don't ask me how. I play with trains, and I have fun. I come here and can hardly remember what I have and haven't read. My memory is really shot, but I remember enough that I do look forward to your entries.

Please reconsider.

Lynn

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi i be ok just got me rattled no way can we all be clever fellows to his level some of are bright in other ways my mate cant read or write but build model cars beats the hell out me we all have strenths and weakness i draw my stenght from you guys in your knowlege maybe to other i ask not only me but others aswell to many questions and give very little back i hoped my sense of humour might help lol .mike

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Something else to consider here.... this was a misunderstanding. A person spoke up about his opinion... he was not abusive or anything... then things got out of hand. I feel it is totally unnecessary to use terms like "moron" in conjunction with this. I am fairly certain that most of us have had similar feelings about a simplistic question on occasion. What I have done a couple of times is make the suggestion that the person should try some research, maybe I will offer some titles or websites that could be of help.

Anyway, we don't want to lose Mike, but we don't want to lose anyone else either. I hope everyone can simply forgive and forget, and we can carry on with the purposes of The Gauge. Forget about it already and please refrain from the personal shots.

trainnut65

Feb 17, 2006
There you go mike. Dont let others bad day mess up your day. From what i see here you have more friends here than anything. And keep on posting all these guys need something to do anyways. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.

Seaboard

Dec 14, 2006
Conyers GA.
Hi Mike, I have had similar experiences like yours here on the gauge. If some fool is just bein a party pooper just say look dude, just forget about it and move on. Iv'e also used this phrase once or twice. And if he continues with you just throw em' on you ignore list:thumb: . I know how you feel in this case of situation. I'll let you know some things are highly acqainted for and for your help. Just let this one go and move right along:thumb: you'll be fine with the number of friends you have on here.:D :D