ATM-09-ST Scopedog

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by TheWebdude, Sep 4, 2007.

1. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

2. Alcides

Alcides Member

Great !!! :thumb: What a model !!! :eek:

I just need another life to build all the models :p
  3. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

WOW thanks webdude this looks great. gonna add to my list of models many thanks...
  4. Great model! But, two ink cartridges at least for my Lexmark. I wonder if the files can be manipulated to print the part outlines only? That way the modeler could use green and grey card stock and save money and time on ink, edge coloring, etc. The few colored insignia could be painted on with acrylics. If I could print the model that way, I'd build it without hesitation. Looks like a good one.
  5. telman

telman Guest

That's a mighty fine piece of work ! :thumb: Telman
  6. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

That's not a problem if you're running Windows. Print the Pepakura PDO file and turn off the texture(color) before printing. It's the little red/green/blue cube icon to the right on the menu (reads "set material to faces")
  7. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Jiminy Christmas! Forty-nine pages?! This thing will be huge! Probably close to 22 inches at least.
  8. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

1/2 meter (metre) or 50cm to be exact (including antenna height).
  9. He's 19.68 inches tall. I tried deselecting the textures in the PDO file per Rick's directions, and it works fine. Now I have to get some colored card stock. Thanks for a great looking model webdude!
  10. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

was perfect....!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

..... besides I bought Inner Brain version do that week.... to hoping to arrive :twisted::twisted: