atlas under table switch machine

The relay contacts transfer when the switch position changes, operating off the same
coil. If you want to indicate the turnout position, or if you want to power the frog, or both,
the 0066 has the capability. If you don't want these functions, or want to do them
separately from the switch machine, then don't spend the extra money for the 0066
(save $7.25 list). Check price at trainworld before you buy.

prodigy2k7

Dec 17, 2006
And that one can be easily powered to a power switch (to use from a control box, like a physical switch for my fingers to flip) or something? I hope u know what i mean lol, im not talking about the track switch.

Ive never hooked up switches before so im not really sure how to get started on those

NYNH&H

Dec 11, 2006
A good way to save some $$$ and have quiet operating are the Caboose Industries ground throws. They are about $3/ turnout, and they are just little plastic mechanisms that sit next to the switch, and you throw them with your hand. I like them, as there is no wiring.

metalfrog

Apr 21, 2006
northeast kansas
i use the undertable machine's om my layout also.i don't need the machine that has the relay contact's as none of my diesel's or steam loco's stall at the frog.the t/o's i can reach i use ground throw's as suggested by another poster.this save's wiring and money.i might add these atlas u/t machines work flawlessly once they are PROPERLY installed.terry...