Atlas parts...

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Sir_Prize, Apr 3, 2002.

  1. Sir_Prize

    Sir_Prize Member

    Hey all, how ya'll are?

    Gotta question on a part on the Atlas N scale locos. What do they call the piece that wraps around the entire frame that has the footplating, handrail holes, and steps? I want to order some, but since see.... Oops! Just remembered to look at the "Instructions":rolleyes: :D They call it a SILL UNIT. Thanks for the help anyways.:D

    SOOO... How Is everyone?
    Myself: Father had a heart attack on Sunday morning. Monday morning mom had a VERY mild stroke worrying about dad. So now dad's out (with a very strict diet and orders to workout more), and mom's in awaiting word on her MRI's.:rolleyes: :eek:
  2. Matthyro

    Matthyro Will always be re-membered

    Sorry to hear about your Father and Mother Ken. At least they are still around even under difficult circumstances but my Mother and Father have been gone for many years now and I still miss them.
  3. Sir_Prize

    Sir_Prize Member

    My thanks and comforts to you Robin. Mom just got out. Sooo... Both her and pop have to watch their diets, and do more exercising. Which means no sweets around the house.:( :rolleyes: Eh! better for me too anyways.
  4. roryglasgow

    roryglasgow Active Member

    Sorry to hear about your folks, Ken. I lost my dad when I was 12. Sometimes I really miss him. Enjoy your folks while they're still here! Just don't enjoy them while eating foods high in cholesterol. :)


Share This Page