Atlas H-15/44 Programing Help!!!

snick

:confused::confused:Could anyone explain to me in simple terms how to program a Atlas H-15/44. I have a MRC Prodigy Advance. I need to change the direction of the loco. I already reprogramed the lights but I can not figue out the CV29 Bit 0, Bit 1 ect. How do you get to the different Bits?
Nick

UP SD40-2

Nick, i am a little confused as to what you want:confused: . you mention CV29, you want to change the VALUE? is that what you mean by bit?:confused:

also, are you running the engine in a consist, and want to change the direction? , or do you want to "permanently" change the direction?

what are you going by to get the CV#29? is that the CV that should change the direction?

i have both, prodigy Advance, and an H15-44, if you could please be a little more clearer, perhaps i could help:winki: .
:deano: -Deano

snick

Deano,
es, I want to change the direction when it is showing forward on the controller it is going in reverse. I have a paper from Atlas with the CV values. CV 29 is for direction but, it is CV29 Bit 0. Value should be 0=normal, 1=inverted. I can pull up CV29 but how do I get to Bit 0???
Nick

snick

Deano,
I model PRR their H-15 ran with the long end foward, when it comes from Atlas the cab end is the front.
Nick

UP SD40-2

OK, i program right on the mainline, if you do, make sure ALL other engines are off the tracks, or on dead tracks:winki: .

hit the program button, the address of your engine will come up, hit the enter button, now type in the address of your engine.

hit the enter button again, now it will say "start volts", just keep hitting the enter button till it says CV#:winki:

once CV# comes up, type in 29, then hit the enter button again, now it will say "CV#" again, this is actually the VALUE, type in "1", and hit the enter button again, now it will read CV# again, THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BIT:winki: , type in "0" and hit the enter button again, now your done:thumb: .

I just did this to my H15-44 and it DID change the direction:thumb: ....now i have to change mine back:toug::119: .

hope that helped, :deano: -Deano

EDIT: if you ever wished to change it back, go to CV29, set the VALUE to "0", and then set the bit to "0" , i just done this to my H15-44 to get it back where it was from changing it the way YOU wanted it:thumb: .