Atlas Freeware Layout Program

Old_Bob

Nov 4, 2006
Eagle, CO
I see the ads for this new version of their program and I have tried to download it - twice - without success. They say I need to be registered, so I do that. Then they say they will contact me by email and give me download directions, but they don't follow through. Its been several days since my first request.

Anyone know what is going on? Or another way I can get the download?

Old_Bob

Nov 4, 2006
Eagle, CO
Thanks for the response. I tried that link and ended up on the same registration page as before. I registered again, so we will see if they send the confirming email this time.

They suggest that if it doesn't come through that I might have my security set too tight, but I get emails from other unknown persons.

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
I opened an email account on Hotmail just to use for subscribing to web sites that I suspect will pass the eddress on to other sites that I'm not interested in. I set the security high to weed out most of the "junk". I now find that I have to skim through the junk box every so often because a number of legit emails get shuffled into it. I guess that there is no easy way to effectively separate the wheat from the chaff. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: At least it's easier to pick the good out of the bad piles than to shuffle the junk out of the in box.

Old_Bob

Nov 4, 2006
Eagle, CO
Well, I'm still being ignored by Atlas, as far as I'm concerned. I tried to contact them on the 'net but got nowhere. I'll try that again.

Old_Bob

Nov 4, 2006
Eagle, CO
I tried again to register to download the software and got nowhere. I note that the "visitor ID" number is the same as the last time I tried. That tells me their registration program is not working. I could find no way to contact them on the Internet but I found an email address for the editor of their newsletter and unloaded on her.

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
OK, :wave: I dont know if I am allowed to do this here but I am uploading the file that I downloaded from them. It is at another site. I will give you the link to the upload along with anyone else that sends me a PM to where I can send you the link. If I am not allowed to do this I will stop, but as I see it I am helping out other modelers.

If your email can handel a 5 meg file I will even email it direct to you.

I hope that helps out. :D

Old_Bob

Nov 4, 2006
Eagle, CO
Atlas responded from their newsletter editor and also the webmaster(?) and he gave me a direct link to download the program. I did that and will try it out asap.

Thanks all for the help.