Atlas Forum gone until August?!?!?

F

Fred_M

Jon, I dunno what happened to it :eek:ops: . I reloaded it back up. :eek: It's there now. Anybody find any more dead spots lets me know. FRED :wave:

OwenCPR

Dec 23, 2003
Okotoks, Calgary AB Canada
Visit site
I posted the following in the N Scale threads but I think it would be more appropriate here:

Its funny to see all those from Atlas coming over. I originally started on Atlas about five years ago when the forum first got started (and I was still in New Zealand) but under a different user handle (can't even remember what it is now). Now in Canada for four years, I found the Gauge first and then "rediscovered" the Atlas forum which I lurked around on before "coming out"! I know that there are a lot of users that frequent numerous boards. I've found the above two - Atlas and the Gauge - both offer excellent but different perspectives. The Guage seems to have more of a Canadian content and subscribers (I model CP early diesel) which has provided me with a wealth of info. Atlas has more direct links and info on new releases and what is happening in the industry for obvious reasons. I think its great that the likes of Paul Graf and Paul Schmidt, as well as Scott Teague and others that you read or have read in MR talk to us little guys.

Either way, both are excellent forums that have provided me with a huge amount of prototype, modelling and humerous info with what I still think is such an excellent hobby! Oh, and the guys who help with questions and are genuinely nice about it - I can't thank you enough!

I will wait patiently until the Atlas forum re-emerges, and will continue to patronise both forums!!!! Just my two cents worth!

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
Shaygetz,where did you get that Old picture from??
Proctor in the sixties or is that the two harbors unit(my eyes arent as good as they once werel probobly due to Modeling in N scale :)