Atlas Forum gone until August?!?!?

pomperaugrr

May 21, 2003
Connecticut
Visit site
"Dear Atlas Forum Members,

We are pleased to announce that we are in the process of upgrading our forum software to give you increased security and better functionality. As a result, the forum will be closed for maintenance, upgrades, and our annual summer vacation until sometime in August.

Thank you for your continued support of Atlas Model Railroad Company and Atlas O, LLC."

That was unexpected at this point.

Eric

AIGI

May 24, 2004
Yes was very unexpected, no announcement made at all. And i just looked an hour ago and they were up, now nothing. :(

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
I am with...

...88! :thumb:

Like the pizza box I fell asleep in face first says, "You tried the rest, now try the best".

I am writing a letter to the Attorney General to have a mandated warning applied to all pizza boxes regarding ther hazards of falling asleep face first in your pizza box.

Mark

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I was just reading a thread earlier today at Atlas reminding members of the annual July shutdown and then it went off line. We here at The Gauge know all about sudden updates and changes depriving us of our beloved forum! Atlas members have my sympathy and welcome to any who venture our way.
I see these green and black boxes some of you are talking about...but I on't see any messages by them (?) Color me mystified! :)
Ralph

Edit PS..Oh, I see it now when I plut my curser on it. I see one can "add to my reputation" Be nice! :D

eric

Apr 5, 2001
pasadena, tx, USA.
I guess I will be posting here for a while and get all my questions answered that I had come up with yesterday that I wanted to ask before the forum were to go down in July. Oh well, I hope we get all kinds of new stuff there.
Eric
ebmonon36