Atlas automobiles

kokoracer

Spent this week's RR $$ on 2 Ford Fairmont wagons and a 55 Chevy.
The 55 is a Malibu CLassics. Atlas quality may be good on their trains, but their vehicles are lacking. Both the vehicles are made in China. The headlights on the Fords were not even painted and the were over twice the price of the other vehicles.

I will be looking for some Fairmont sedans and for their other upcoming vehicles. Hopefully the quality will be better. John

TA462

I don't think anybody makes finer looking HO scale cars then the Model Power, Malibu, Reel Rides line. I agree, I wasn't that impressed with the two Fairmount wagons I have for the same reasons.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
I used to have a Fairmount.
Four cylinder, four speed, two door, no radio at first, and the plastic in the middle of the steering wheel cracked. The horn was in the turn signal lever. It was an insurance buy. My brother totaled my brand new Pinto I had bought.

Dirtyd79

I used to have a Fairmount.
Four cylinder, four speed, two door, no radio at first, and the plastic in the middle of the steering wheel cracked. The horn was in the turn signal lever. It was an insurance buy. My brother totaled my brand new Pinto I had bought.

My `83 T-Bird had the horn in the turn signal lever too. It always felt kind of weird pushing in the turn signal instead of pressing on the steering wheel to use the horn.