Atlantis Space Shuttle 1:150 scale

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Revell-Fan, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Rhaven Blaack, bgt01 and DanBKing like this.
  2. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

WOW!.... I'm off to P-R...... !! :)

Thanks for posting RF! thumbsup
    Revell-Fan likes this.
  3. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Jules is a blessing to this hobby, a truly selfless person. :)
    Revell-Fan and Cforrest900 like this.
  4. Cforrest900

Cforrest900 Member

His works are incredible, as are some of the others he posts on his site, like the 1:6 scale Iron Man suits
    Nando and Revell-Fan like this.
  5. Dong-Woo

Dong-Woo New Member

I love the model, but it has eight cockpit windows and the NASA worm on the payload doors....
  6. zathros

Are you counting the dark mass in the middle as a windows? It isn't, and that is there on the real one. That's for the instruments. Be accurate in posts. The model is excellent and captures the details accurately. If you want it more accurate, we call that "greebling", and that demonstrates you own ability to bring the model up to the next level. If you don't know how to modify models to suit your purpose, griping about a graphic , especially from someone likes Jules, an ESTEEMED member of this forum, reflects more on your own short comings. I suggest, strongly, you leave it at that. There are 8 if you count the two top ones.

7. Dong-Woo

Dong-Woo New Member

Sorry for speaking like that.... but I wasnt asking for more. [​IMG] Yes, it is indeed a fabulous model, and I like it. But there really are 8 (not including the two overhead windows) if you look at the file, but never mind. Julius did a fabulous job and put a lot of effort on the model, and I won't fuss about it. :Bravo:Julius is a member here? I'd like to say thank you for all of his wonderful free designs.
  8. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Nobody is perfect! :D:)
    Dong-Woo likes this.
  9. Dong-Woo

Dong-Woo New Member

I make a ton of mistakes. But mistakes make success. I learn through all my mistakes!!!:):)
    A 1/6 Iron man suit???? (So surprised I can't say more)
  10. zathros

Dong Woo, I sent you a P.M., because of you are underage, you need to read it. You are brilliant. Below is a suggestion of how this can be fixed. It is not finished, just a suggestion.

cp shuttle sugg.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.