At the watertank

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Casey Feedwater, Oct 1, 2003.

1. OVT&L's little "water bobber" was dropped off at the tank for refilling. It and the sand car will be picked up later in this morning and hauled back to the woods.

Attached Files:

2. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Charming little critters, these two! And they don't take away much space. :cool:

As usual, great modeling, weathering and photography! Thanks for sharing, my friend!

3. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

4. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Gotta love all that rust! :cool: :cool: :cool:
  5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

The detailing and weathering are excellent . Beautiful scene Casey.
  6. pomperaugrr

pomperaugrr Member

Excellent job with building, scenery and photography. Keep the pictures coming!

7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Outstanding Mike! :cool:
  8. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Fantastic work as always!!!!

9. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    A work of art!
  10. pcentral

pcentral Member

I never get tired of seeing pictures of your creations! I get inspiration for my garden RR (narrow gauge logging and mining themed) from your work every time. Please keep the pics coming!
  11. Thanks for the nice comments, everyone.
  12. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Well deserved, Mike. Your work is influential and inspiring to many, many modelers. Much like Shamus, you accomplish this here on the-gauge, as well as on your web site and published articles. To me, this demonstrates your desire to help others.

Of course, many other gaugers do what they can to help others in their own way, which is what makes us such a swell bunch! :D :D :D
  13. shamus

shamus Registered Member

I think thats one of the best water tanks I have seen to date, my hat is off to you my friend.
  14. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Unbelievable work, Casey!!!

More !! More!!! :) :) :)
  15. Thanks very much for the compliments and words of encouragement, guys. They are in themselves a source of inspiration.