At the scrap yard....

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Automobiles at the end of their days are lifted into the car shredder at the left and turned into small metal shards to be loaded into waiting gondolas. A flat truck with more cars arrives on the right.
Ralph

Attachments

• scrapyardnew.jpg
    scrapyardnew.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 305

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Thanks guys! Robin, the track runs behind the green shredder and the silver pile of scrap. You can see part of a black gon just to the right of the scrap pile. Jetrock, I really didn't crush a few dozen model cars....what I did was take little rectangular pieces of foil, wrap them around a couple of HO cars to get the basic shapes, flattened the foil, and then painted the pieces various colors. Scrap on the cheap! :)
Ralph

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Thanks guys! Robin, the track runs behind the green shredder and the silver pile of scrap. You can see part of a black gon just to the right of the scrap pile. Jetrock, I really didn't crush a few dozen model cars....what I did was take little rectangular pieces of foil, wrap them around a couple of HO cars to get the basic shapes, flattened the foil, and then painted the pieces various colors. Scrap on the cheap!

Ralph that is a really cool idea :wave: :wave: :wave: