Astro Racers - Rival RTX

Discussion in 'Jan Rukr's Astro Racer and Independent Entries' started by Dented Rick, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

This is a simple build from alienspapercraft I believe it is the first racer is a series. Great for a begginer, only took me an hour to put together.

Astro Racers - Rival RTX 01.jpg Astro Racers - Rival RTX 02.jpg Astro Racers - Rival RTX 03.jpg Astro Racers - Rival RTX 04.jpg Astro Racers - Rival RTX 05.jpg Astro Racers - Rival RTX 06.jpg
  2. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

That's pretty neat! I haven't seen these before. Are they from a movie or some other series of to which I am as usual oblivious? :)
  4. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

if they are, then im as oblivious as you are. ;) honestly Im not sure if it's from a show or movie, or straight from the mind of the designer, but i'll build each as they come available. :)
  5. scyeige

scyeige Member

Nice build... oh and one more thing, you ain't no beginner!!! :D
  6. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Thanks, Im not an advanced builder, but i also know im not a beginner, lol....I was saying that this build is great for beginners.....cause I know there are a few out there. ;)
  7. scyeige

scyeige Member

Oh you're too humble :confused:... your work is right up there with the big boys!:thumb:
    For a moment I thought you were trying to raise the bar for us beginners with your quality of builds and saying you're a beginner!wall1
    I thought of giving up if that's the case! :twisted::curse:
  8. nathanmagus

nathanmagus Illusionist

You should make your own hit sci-fi series or movie with these models. I'm sure you'll get a lot of fans, possibly even replace Stargate as the most popular sci-fi franchise around today.