Aston DBR9 & Yamaha MT-01

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by andyslogos, Jul 20, 2007.

1. andyslogos

andyslogos Member

2. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

Nice builds! I like the coloring on the Yammie. Did you use glossy paper for the DB9 or spray a gloss coat?
  3. andyslogos

andyslogos Member

Hi rmks

Thanks for that :)

I made the bike using the cheapest paper I could lay my hands on which was plain old matt !

I just hand painted all the parts using normal model paint , Tamiya & Humbrol.

Whats with this forum :confused: I didn't even post this here, it was posted in 'Gallery anouncments' and kept giving me errors. I presumed it wasn't even here until you responded !

4. pipy

pipy Member

GOOD JOB! both MT-01 and DBR9~~expressly the recoloring job on MT-01, maybe give some modify components will in that RED-BLACK color fits...whatever, your MT-01 is NICE and NEAT craft.

BTW, you may post your thread on Commercial and Racing Vehicles subforum.

5. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

That's GREAT work Andy. I looked at the Aston kit and decided it was far too difficult ;)

Nice web site as well.

I've moved this to the Commercial & Racing board whcih is a better place for it. Hope you don't mind.

6. andyslogos

andyslogos Member

Many thanks Pipy & Mark for your kind words, always nice to here good comments :)

Thanks for that Mark, I was having trouble when I posted it and it seemed to end up here of it's on accord !

I'm sure you could make it perfectly, it's more Incredibly irritating and frustrating rather than plain difficult !

Andy :)
  7. andyslogos

andyslogos Member

8. zealousy

zealousy Member

Yeah I built the MT 1 and I know how difficult it is. But mine is nowhere near the drama you spilled there man. Great job!!!
  9. andyslogos

andyslogos Member

lol, I think I get the 'jist' of that being an old git lol, thanks :mrgreen:

If you finished yours I think it must of looked great to, mine just looks ok because I slapped it in paint all over to cover up all the bodges ;-)

10. zealousy

zealousy Member

Yeah I love it anyway!: ) I'm newbie here and the MT1 was only my second venture into Papercraft. I'll put some pics up here and maybe I'll get a welcome ; )