asking for help...

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by yaniv, Jun 17, 2005.

1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i all
    i got my copy of the halinsky p51 and want to start make it out

but i have a problem
    i use to scan out the intirary parts (page 1 and 6 in the original book of the p51 , the parts we dubel on 1.5-2 mm card stok)
    and then print it on out on 1.5 mm and not to gluo the original pag

my scaner now not work any more :( and cant found 1 ppl with desctop scaner

after asking the meneging of the forum if its ok to ask for it from the memmbers here he say its ok only if its not for all the model

i not need all the model only the parts i say in the start (i add a 1 party pic from my scan for the fw190)

if somone have original model and can scan me the parts i asking for in the original size
    i will be tanksfull

all the besl my freands

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Hello yaniv,

I have scanners, more than one, but not the model, so I cant help you there. But, if you could explain what the scanner is doing, maybe I or someone might be able to help you with fixing it.

But, I or anyone else would need to know a few things:

type of scanner
    model number of scanner
    manufacturer of scanner
    operating system you are using on your computer ie... win.95. 98. xp ....

I have had troubles from everything to programming probles, to actual mechanical problems and even elements of the scanner that has burned out. (in which case, it is often as cheap or cheaper just to buy another one).
    But program troubles and sticky slides (that the imaging device rides on), can be repaired. Alot of program issues can be fixed thru downloads over the web.
    But like I said, if the imaging device has burnt out, then its time to buy a new scanner.

maybe someone will have the parts of the halinski p-51 you are looking for and will contact you. If not and you think that the scanner is worth trying to save, just let me know.

have a good day,

3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well i am a computer guy
    and ithink my scaner is day :(
    its was a electric problem in my house and the scaner up in fire wan i start it on :(

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Yaniv,

Well, sorry to hear it "poofed", it was just a thought. I know some people think that just because something might not work for them, that the device is broke, but in your case, you should know whether its gone or not.
    Like I said, maybe someone will come forward with the parts you need. Wish I coulda been more help.

Have a good day,

5. billmcc

billmcc Member

Hi Yaniv,

I have this model and will provide the scans you need. I will PM you the links for the files.