As promised, Fred---weed wacker

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
These are modeled after the larger commercial models, which are about 12" longer than what J.Q. Public's used to. Now, if only Hyram can get Harlen to use them...

Attachments

• wack3.JPG
    wack3.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 307
F

Fred_M

Yes they are fantastic Shay, but Chessie 73 asked for whackers. :D I wanted a chain saw and tiller :( . Still, them whackers are great. Fred

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
The blade bar looks a whole lot better in person. The model represents a heavy duty 30" bar model. Sorry siderod, hedge trimmer's gonna hafta wait...I do have some trains to work on, too ;)

Attachments

• saw2.jpg
    saw2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 286

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Absolutely, positively, fantastico !!!!! --:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

You wanna get those guys to use the tools ya better build a gas grill to feed them! -:rolleyes:

pomperaugrr

May 21, 2003
Connecticut
Visit site
If I didn't know that you are an incredible modeler, I'd have sworn those were gag photos of G scale equipment with one of those oversized penny souvenirs!

Outstanding models...simply outstanding!

Eric

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Brian, gas grills are for Nawtherners and their whine and cheese parties :D Down South here is Kingsford charcoal country. Built the grill about 10 years ago from a kit's barrel that came in two halves. Some ladder stock, wire and sliced sprue did the rest.

Nuts, Eric...I thought it'd take longer for someone to figure it out :eek:ops: ;)

Thanks, Larry...it's Bob by the way :D Fred's the better lookin' one... :eek:

Attachments

• grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 218
F

Fred_M

So where's the beer? Can't have a cookout without beer. And women, and cheesecake. Fred :D