As promised but better late than never

interurban

Well I think it`s a neat shot, and sounds great .
Thanks for posting.

I am surprised no one has bothered to answer your post Mike.

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
I watched the video earlier tonight but didn't get a chance to reply.
Very nice train and layout! Where did you get the train from?

berraf

That sure is an impressing train and it seems to run on an impressive layout too.
Thank´s for sharing

Why me

berraf said:
That sure is an impressing train and it seems to run on an impressive layout too.
Thank´s for sharing

I wish you could have seen my modelling skills some 3 years ago the differance in me now to then more relaxed and happy with my work its not brilliant but im no scenic guy hate with passion electronics side of it i love and yes dare i say playing train my son alvaro now 13 we have an hour a day together somtimes more as girls are about now lol but eben like to show off his layout to the girls hope he finds one with money thease broadways dont come cheap lol.mike

Why me

I have been asked what track am i using its all felischmann ready ballast track being used some 40 lenghts of flexi 20 4th radiud curves set track 20 3rd radius curves set track 18 normal points 9left hand 9right hand 4 express points 2 right hand and 2lefft hand 1 right double slip and 1right hand crossover 2 triple points 16 point curves 18 buffer stops over all size of layout 40ft square operatinal use access from main station for tram to go up mountin scene to castle allwhen building put in place brewery working with loading and unloading goods shuntting yat with 7lines all interlocking with points thats real fun rembering the points open and closed all run on DCC lenz 100 with 2 hand held throttles but will expand to 4 soon to operate layout.alvaro
http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/