Aron&Son's Steam Bath

krokodil

Free upon a building in Calico I built this construction.

I do not know do you have stork in that region, but I placed one to represent my home town on this small building.

Attachments

• aron2.jpg
    aron2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 228

ezdays

Out AZ way
Hmm, I hope that "beauty" hanging wash is not the "proprietor"...:rolleyes: :D On the other hand, that building is a beauty in itself. Nice job.

What scale is it?

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
I sure like the stork nest on the chimney. Is the guy on the roof going to clear it off so a fire can be built to keep patrons warm.
Nice modelling.

krokodil

Thank you for your comments.

The model is not really to scale (it is on my H0 scale layout) - I had to fill the space...:eek:ops:

The guy on the roof discovered a leakage of the water barel and now is on hesitation what to do...

:confused:

krokodil

Thank you for your comments.

The model is not really to scale - I had to fill the gap on my H0 scale layout.
:eek:ops:

The guy on the roof discovered a leakage of the water barell and now is on hesitation what to do.
:confused:

RailRon

A pretty little building!

Judging from the persons around, this is really a decent establishment: An old man, a kid - and the threat of a stork on the roof!!! :D

Hey krokodil, are you from the Rust area? (Because you put that stork on the roof - just wondering... :))

Ron

krokodil

Originally posted by RailRon
A pretty little building!

Hey krokodil, are you from the Rust area? (Because you put that stork on the roof - just wondering... :))

Ron

Hi RailRon

yes, quite close to Rust (about 40 km).

Thank you for your compliments.

: :)

Nice building... will make me think twice when I have some space to fill in my layout... and the only imagination left is to cover it with green grass...

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
That's great! I like all of the details, the people, and the stork!.
Neat and fun model!
Ralph