Army Men fall in !!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by allhallowseve, Aug 17, 2008.

1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Attached Files:

2. sr5nm

sr5nm Member

It looks like Call of Duty 4 for the console challenged. How do you play it online?
  3. aphelion16

aphelion16 Member

Email, or telephone ? :thumb:
  4. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

It looks like to play it maybe you have to find some person and get together with them in the same place-??!! Jeez, sounds like something from grand-dad's time!

5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Try playing 'Close and Destroy'. Then you will feel the pain that is 'Table-Top Gaming'.

I wish the rules were available for digital purchase. I'd buy them yesterday. With a 72 page count and such a low cost requirement for play pieces.... who could ask for anything more.

I would have to use the 1/72 scale figures and add some great 1/72 scale vehicles.
  6. Patron_zero

Patron_zero Member

HO Combat

Not to be redundant but there are many Airfix HO scaled troops available online, eBay the treasure trove for such in general. Also may I suggest the tiny plastic figures made by the Giant company of Japan, many different types from Roman soldier, knights, cowboys and even spacemen to field your battles.

Attached Files:

7. Lone Shogun

Lone Shogun New Member

noticed this earlier before i found this site :p

Looks like a fun game but I wont be going to my local shops and buying some plastic army men any time soon, due to lack of funds and other stuff, if they made more scenery maybe I would but, it feels making an entire town out of the 2 buildings they have avaliable would just look rubbish, however still are quite nice and i might build them some time
  8. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

Have no fear - you don't have to buy a ton of 1/72 figures - just go here:

Fits with the cardmodel theme as well!