Armour Competition WINNERS

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by jrts, Feb 4, 2006.

1. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi all

Sorry for the delay with this, just before christmas had my computor system and all but six of my models destroyed.
    Only got my system fully set up in the last few weeks, so here goes for the third try at posting this!!

CAT ONE: -

Only one entrant, so

Winner: - Bob Ebophalus, pick your prize mate and send me your snail mail address.

CAT TWO: -

Only two finished models

Winner: - Silverw, Bill pick your prize
    Runner up: - Fred Zealer, Fred as soon as bil has picked his prize you can pick from the two left!!

CAT THREE: -

Winner: - Shaun Gamer, Pick your prize and remember you have the choice of any Armour kit from any dealer!!

Runner up: - Fuchsjos (Josef), Josef pick your prize from either of the two listed for this group.

Thanks to all who entered and well done to those who won.

For all winners I will need your e-mail and snail mail address to get your prizes off to you. Fred as soon as Bill picks his prize I will let you know which ones are left for you to coose from

Thanks again guys, keep building and have fun

2. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Great competition, and I know the decision on the winners and runners up were very difficult ones given the superb entries.

Congratulations to all the entries, and more so to the winners!

I hope we see another competition soon, I think it was a lot of fun for both all who participated as well as those that were treated to some outstanding builds. I know I enjoyed it!:)

3. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Rob, I had a great time both building the model and watching what everybody else was doing. I will keep a lookout for your contact.
  4. ShaunGamer

ShaunGamer Member

Thanks for running a fun competition, and a reason to display our modelling skill. I know I enjoyed all the threads, that originated from this comp, whether they were completed or not.

Congratulations to all the competitors, everyone did a great job!

I look forward to another in the future!
  5. fuchsjos

fuchsjos Member

Thank you!

Cordial thanks for the execution of this competition. I am pleased about won the price and regard this as motivation for future models.

6. Bob Ebophalus

Bob Ebophalus Member

Many thanks for having this competition. I provided me with some motivation, without which I would have never finished that tank so fast. Well, fast for me. Y'all probably thought I was as speedy as a turtle. :oops:
  7. silverw

silverw Member

Hi Rob...
    ...and thanks for sponsoring yet another GREAT competition.

...However... I am almost embarrassed to accept a prize from a competetion with so few entries! I think, as a group of model builder, we should show more appreciation to these fine fellows that take the time and effort to set up these competitions,... and at least enter something! I think we may be in danger of losing these opportunities, .... if we don't give a decent response!
    An entry doesn't have to be perfect.... I know mine wasn't!

Anyway... thanks again... Rob!

.......... Bill