ARMORMAN's WARHAMMER 40K Models Thread

lehcyfer

Mar 19, 2008
The fact that it is all flats makes it perfect for paper model - much easier without all that curvatures :)

Banyon

Jun 28, 2012
Armorman, great models. Just wondering if you've seen any quality Necron models (other than the monolith) out on the net. I've looked but am coming up blank. Your model search Kung-fu far surpasses mine tho. Heh.

jherazob

Mar 25, 2008
not much Necron stuff is out there....

Darn straight! It's anti-death-machines discrimination i tell you!

Seriously, for now i'd settle for recolors of the Monolith, including the Kronus color scheme from Dark Crusade, thanks for that recolor you posted before

Harkonnen24

Jan 27, 2011
Yeah love the chapter packs. Thanks armorman.

Also patoroch's models are looking better with easier to follow instructions and easier ways to build.

Edit: Although for some reason I am having a bitch of a time importing any .pdf pages from the predator chapter pack into inkscape.

aleks

Jul 28, 2011
Italy
Great books!!!
2012 Catalog:
Dented Rick and Floydsky works inside (but I'm not sure there are other zealots). Really good builds.

STK technicanum: probably the most comprehensive book about Imperial and Astartes tanks!

Exploratorum II: more and more and more Space marine Chapter!

Is a volume I out there?

Dented Rick

Human
Mar 15, 2011
Killeen, TX
Great books!!!
2012 Catalog:
Dented Rick and Floydsky works inside (but I'm not sure there are other zealots). Really good builds.

STK technicanum: probably the most comprehensive book about Imperial and Astartes tanks!

Exploratorum II: more and more and more Space marine Chapter!

Is a volume I out there?

I did what? (o_O)