ARMORMAN's WARHAMMER 40K Models Thread

pastru79

Aug 16, 2010
montreal
i am trying to design a imperial knight titan . about 8 inch tall . i use te old epic miniature as a référence . it was a good bet until i found that this blog http://newobmij.tumblr.com/ have already a knight titan design. i have continu my plans but i need help with the legs. do someone know to contact him for the plans.

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Oct 2, 2009
NW Indiana
armorman.deviantart.com
If you look back through this thread, you will find at least 2 different knight titan variants available for download....

And in regards to new goodies:

Crimson Hunter/Hemlock Wraithfighter by Newobmij:

http://www.mediafire.com/?520to6p65de4ibj

The parts with dots are optional components to build the two variants. Green dots are parts for the Crimson Hunter. Orange dots are parts for the Hemlock Wraithfighter.

Attachments

• crimsonhuntercompare.jpg
    crimsonhuntercompare.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 36

aleks

Jul 28, 2011
Italy
Hail to the grand Techpriest Newobmij!!!

He seems to have some psychic power, because, when I first saw the Hemlock, I tought:" Hope that Newobmij will do something about it"!

Great!

And great Titan, too! (PS. the template have lower resolution than usual, maybe the annotation process have some bad influence?)

tanakaonegai

Jul 3, 2013
Hey, Armorman. Hi guys. I just recently signed up and am starting the papercraft hobby. My question is, are there any files out there for the figs themselves in 3d and actual game scale? All I see are flats. I understand it would be extremely difficult to do, I was just curious if there are any out there in 3d? I mainly am looking for pilots to man the vehicles from this thread and Elli's page.

William1105

Nov 14, 2012
There are some files out there for full figures...I'm not exactly sure where off hand, and you may have to play around with scales for what you want to do.

That being said, I'm not sure if you're a gamer, or just really like the models (I know we have both here) but it might be worth checking out eBay for some good deals on bits or spare parts boxes to help enhance your builds.

That's just one of many options, and something I'll be doing with my mine and I know many others have as well.

William1105

Nov 14, 2012
Specifically, I should add that you would be able to find pilots and crew figures this way. There are always extras in the GW boxed sets and I've had a lot show up in the spare parts I've accumulated!

tanakaonegai

Jul 3, 2013
I'm both, but i am so strapped for funds right now I can't even plan ahead to buy anything. I figured if there were close enough PC minis I could beef up my army until i could eventually start picking some up for myself. I found some larger scale builds and thought I might be able to shrink them down and do that but I'm not finding a way to manipulate the file format they are in.

tanakaonegai

Jul 3, 2013
another question, (regarding the thunderhawk) was that all card stock? or did you use something else for the varying degrees of detail? I have foam core, i thought that would be good for the base body pieces with card stock and slim cardboard for other details.

tanakaonegai

Jul 3, 2013
hey guys, i'm working on the chaplain dreadnought and there's a part that has no number and there's no instructions for the chapter assembly. just the base. Any ideas?