Armor, armor, and more armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAS BRUTUS

Mar 18, 2009
Dallas, Tx
Hello everyone!

As you may probably be able to tell, I'm new here... and to the whole hobby game. The thing that grabbed my attention to building these style of props was the surge in pepakura armor suits... specifically the Halo and Gears of War. I am currently attempting a build of the GoW torso (1:1) for a costume / prop for my house... my wife is pleased. :thumb:

I am wondering if there is any advice to be given. I know of the 405th website, but find them a wee bit abrassive to those like myself just starting out.

Pics will be posted once the build begins... in the cutting phase right now. 156 pieces to cut and fold before glueing may commence.

Has anyone had experience with such builds... and are there any other 1:1 pep files out there besides Halo, Gears of War, and Iron Man? I'm really interrested in doing a WarHammer suit!

Thanks!

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Yes there are some projects that may interest you but you will have to post on the sci-fi forum. There you will get some ideas for W40K, Halo, gears of war and Star war clone troopers. See you there....

Status
Not open for further replies.