Arkham Asylum Batmobile: Studio Scale

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Please ignore. :)
  2. MTK

MTK Active Member

You know, I think I originally tried to comment on this thread and say something positive. Unfortunately, I think that got lost in all of the shuffle.

I can't wait to see what you do with this model. Are you going to give it away, or sell it? Are you going to texture it?

3. Master-Bruce

Right now I have no intention of doing either, as I had posted already.
  4. MTK

MTK Active Member

I'm sorry, is this in relation to what you have already charged me money for, or something else? I still have the entire pay schedule for what I've payed you for and for the most part never got? I've never taken payment for anything and have in fact given a lot of my work away... Since you are working and making models based on someone elses ideas... How is that working for you? Especially since I payed you to make a 1/350th Hanger bay and it cost me $30.00 to have you come up with...?

Ummm....guys, can we please get back on topic?
  6. MTK

MTK Active Member

Yes, of course.
  7. Master-Bruce

8. MTK

MTK Active Member

I really don't want to feed into your diatribe, but.... If I got everything that I payed you for.. Why did Scott have to fix and why did I have to work on the Cylon? Why did I work for months trying to get you PanzerCop references and you have sent me nothing? Why did I pay for a 350th hanger bay and get a half-assed piece of shit?

How is it that you and Oyl Pslyk were very much confirmed to be friends. Want to see the e-mails? and yet you took my money and Oyl took my references to the Resin Ignoratti AND You and Ron Henessey and Napalitano and Richard and Kuhn.. What a dick.. Tried to beat me to get the 1/240 Refit to market? How is it that you and others are using a method that I came up with on my own and act as though you are so brilliant. What a bunch of posers. The RI wont let me in after Richard Long invited me in... There must be something wrong when a forum that is built on the fact that they do not ban, yet the ban one of the first people they invited amd the allow that ignorant **** Griffy?

9. MTK

MTK Active Member

You can ask the Mods to interrferre all you want, but I've got payments and schedules an can prove that you are a rip-off artist. Even if this thread disapears, I'll have a copy.

Gentlemen......on topic, please.
  11. MTK

MTK Active Member

12. Master-Bruce

13. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

MTK, if you really feel the need to continue this discussion, please move it to another thread, I see you already started one.
    This thread is titled: Arkham Asylum Batmobile: Studio Scale for a reason.
    Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Skip, I really hope you'll stay, I'm in awe of what you are doing and eagerly looking forward to seeing more progress pics of this beautiful vehicle.
  14. sidewinder81777

sidewinder81777 Midnight Modeler

15. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

I'm sorry I didn't chime in here sooner, but man this is a FANTASTIC build! I love the design and love your execution so far. It would be great to have a copy, but heck, I'm thrilled just seeing your build up so far. If you ever take it out and run it, be sure to get pics of the guys gawking at it.

Actually, I'm going to show this to the owner of my local hobby shop. He'll be tickled to see such a cool design getting the RC treatment. :cool:
  16. Master-Bruce

Morning guys,

Well, I'd like to thank you guys for the show of support and to the mods too for acting quickly. I just wanna say that I'd never think badly of a forum for the actions of one individual. But I was on the verge of slipping back into the background again. Anyway, matter dealt with so let's move on. :)

I wish I had a better update to post to get us back on track but I've been rather busy the past few days casting up helmets for people. :( But I managed to get some Bat time. LOL!

Still working on the front wings, I've done a little more filling and sanding as well as reshaping parts of the front as they didn't look quite right. Using a rasp(kinda like a cheese grater) I had to grind away some of the front end of the wing to get a better shape to improve the lines. I used some primer then to see where I was and what was needed.

Slow and steady wins the race. :D

I also tried a new filler on the left side wing yesterday. It's standard quick dry wall filler. Bondo is great but what a strong smell it has! As well as fumes. :( This so called "Quick Dry" filler took over 12hrs to dry fully which is much longer than I had hoped. So it looks like it'll be Bondo all the way.

Some pics. Not much to see just yet but it's taking shape. Hopefully I'll get more time once my helmet orders are filled too.

Thanks for looking guys.

MF, The thought of taking this beast to the local park and taking it for a spin is what "drives" me to finish this! I know the RC part of the project will present some challenges, but I really hope I can overcome them to finish this the way I'd originally hoped. Thanks mate!
  17. Millenniumfalsehood

Actually the RC part will be easy. All it is, is a motor, speed control, servo for steering, and a remote unit. All of this is plug'n'play, and all you really need is the mass of your body so you can calculate the appropriate gear ratios. Since you've already got a chassis though, your job will be much simpler. Hopefully. If the body of your batmobile doesn't weigh more than the shell the car came with, that is.

I'm making a Mouse Droid, which uses an RC car chassis, and it will need a heavy motor because of the weight of the shell.

BTW: I looked an an earlier picture of the shell on your window sill. This thing looks like it will dominate your flat from size alone!
  18. Master-Bruce

It is huge mate. 110cm long.

My main issue isn't the motor and servos as I already have a donor car for all that. I've bought wheels and tyres that will need some modding. But my problem is finding a drive shaft and axels(dogbones) that will fit the longer, wider Batmobile.
  19. Millenniumfalsehood

Tomorrow I'm heading to the hobby shop. There are a bunch of RC guys there, and I might be able to get an answer for you. :thumb:
  20. Master-Bruce

That would be awesome mate!