Hi guys, I should re-introduce myself first I guess? My name's Andrew but everyone calls me Skip. I'm a 32yr old father of 3 amazing kids and I'm lucky enough to be a full time dad to them too. I'm into prop making and costuming but have done a few scratchbuilds and model kits of ships, characters and cars from the big screen. I also used to post here regularly having designed some of my own card models and worked with some other guys on joint projects. My latest project/obsession is a scaled scratch build of a 1:6 scale Batmobile from Arkham Asylum. I loved the game(played it three times) and can't wait for the sequel but I really liked the Batmobile! I loved how the designer incorperated elements from previous screen cars and also something from the comics too. I had to have a go. I didn't want just a static model to display though. My kids also LOVE Batman(my girls adore Harley Quinn) so I thought it'd be nice to make this build a radio control car so we can take it to the park behind our house. I'm no R/C wizard though so any advice on that would be hugely appreciated! There isn't a great deal of reference material for this car except one concept pic and game stills which makes this more challenging. Fortunately the concept pic is an orthographic style which was ideal for my approach. Concept Game model To get the ball rolling on this I decided to go back to my cardmodel roots. I modelled it in 3D to get the main shape and proportions. The model was based on the above pic. While I had the car model that had been taken from the game. I preferred the original concept by Carlos D'Anda as it had more detail to it. I figured at this scale I want it to be as detailed as possible. The different views on the concept pic didn't line up correctly so admittedly there was some creative license used to get it done. Here's a screen capture of the unfolded model. I tried to capture the overall look, get the curves and angles in but at the same time keep the model simple for Pepakura. The unfolded model, in 1:6 scale is 110cm long and is made up of 219 parts printed over 74 pages of A4 card. On the issue of scale. I couldn't find an exact length or any other dimensions for the Arkham Asylum car so I based it on its closed sister car(in my opinion anyway), the '89. This isn't perfect science I know but I think it'll be close enough for what I need here. I looked for better dimensions but just didn't find them. The pages took 3hrs to print! But finally I was ready to start. I look forward to hearing opinions and feedback from you guys as I go. Many thanks.