Arizona 2004

DN

Jun 12, 2004
New York
www.digitalnavy.com
Finally, I was able to finish this model and it is now available. There are more pictures of the model on Digital Navy site.
It's also time to conclude our DN competition. :p

collagesm.jpg

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
Roman,

Absolutely beautiful. We are lucky to have a designer of your talent in our midst. Thank you for all the hard work!

I placed my order and now anticipate Christmas in June..., Are there any additional items that need to be ordered to fully implement the model?

Warmest regards, Gil

J

Jim Nunn

Roman,

The model is stunning and the illustration reminds me of the Box art that John Steel painted for Revel back in the 60’s. If the illustration is on the CD I think I would buy just for Illustration.

Jim Nunn

Renaud

Feb 12, 2004
Lille, northern France
Palladio and Michelangelo

In Italy, five centuries ago, Palladio built exquisite houses he considered they couldn't be adorned with any fresco whatever could be the artist, Michelangelo included! And this would have prevented Jim to say: I bought a whole Palladio's house, just to stare at a Michelangelo's masterpiece.

Renaud

Feb 12, 2004
Lille, northern France
Palladio, Michelangelo and Wagner

"Ah, Renaud, what if Michelangelo built the house AND painted the fresco? After all, Roman designed to model, AND made the CD cover!
That 'at sea' pic has certainly attracted my attention!" (Tim)

Roman's art is close to what Wagner called "Gesamtkunstwerk", all in one, by the same man. Leonardo, Wagner, Roman, I hope being the next one.