Ariel Photo's

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
This is Alcoa, in Lafayette, check out the wye

If you would like an aerial of your own area, try clicking the icon above the picture for "advanced find", then enter city, state/provence, country. That get's you close and you can scroll with the arrows, and zoom in.

This is Staley's , the local steam factory. Oh, they also make corn syrup from all that Indiana corn. Ahhhh, that sticky, gewy sweet pancrease killing goo, found in nearly everything we eat!

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Sure as hell you won't find mine :D:D

Nice one Jon
Shamus
wink.gif

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
That's pretty cool! I looked up my current neighborhood as well as locations in my boyhood home. Aartwmich, I found several recognizable points of interest in the Saugeries area. :)
Ralph

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
GRUMBEAST... MY HERO LOL!!!! THANK YOU :D THANK YOU :D THANK YOU :D

I am traveling to France in April and I have been looking for maps like this!! This is AWESOME!!!

Dances the jig in map happiness!! WoooHooooo

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

grumbeast

Jan 13, 2003
Dartmouth, N.S. Canada
www.accesswave.ca
aartwmich,

Where are you going in France, I spent my honeymoon
in Provence... it was AMAZING. all I can recommend is
that you throw caution to the wind and eat, drink, eat
some more.. then have something to eat while you are
decided what to eat and drink next

:)

Graham

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
Thanks Jon ;)

Grumbeast..a couple days in Paris, a few days in Dordogne, Carcosonne and the Pyreneese, then about 5 days in Montpellier where my daughter is spending her senior year of college we will investigate Provence and southern France with her, then a day or two in Nice before flying home. I can't wait, I'm sure we'll come home well saturated with all there is to ingest with our minds and bodies.......and surely several pounds heavier in the body...LOL

We'll work our way around the language...I speak no French but the niceties, luckily my daughter does so we'll be covered there for half the trip.