Are you having FUN

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by shamus, Apr 8, 2002.

1. scoobyloven

scoobyloven Member

hey all yes this hobby is fun and it help get your mind off every day probelms i haven't worked on my layout in about a month it is sitting in the room getting dusty and my wife tells me that if i don't finsh it soon she is going to sell it... i just can't find the time to get working on it agin so much to do so little time there is a link in n and z scale photos of my layout... but some day hopefuly soon i'll get in there and get back to work on it but that is hard right now every time i get in there my wife call me out our i have to take my son to the dr or hospital he's been very sick and the doc don't know what it is so time is not on my side now.... i got a fleet of 9-44cw's ready to paint and three gp38-2's also ready but hopefule i'll get in there tonight and start to paint....
  2. Martin23

Martin23 New Member

Am I having fun?

Hey Shamus!

I kind of go in spurts. If I want to work on my trains, I do. If I have something else to do, or just need a break, I do that, too. I am really putting off my next project, but I am running out of time to do it. Our new house is getting close to being finished, I haven't started tearing down my old layout. It will be easier than most, it is almost all Bachmann EZTrack, but I still am having a hard time finding the time to start boxing stuff up and taking it down. I am helpng coach the local high school baseball team ,and that job, along with my job as a teacher, keeps me going 6 days a week. When Sunday rolls around, I just want to rest!!!!! Oh Lord, Give me the strength, and time!! :D :D HA! HA!