Are things getting too serious...?

ezdays

Out AZ way
It's good to see that someone on the Atlas N scale forum still has a sense of humor left:D :D :D :D

I had wondered about those guys.:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

D:cool: N

Drew1125

That's very funny Andrew!:D :D
What a great little series of photos!
My wife just walked by while I was looking at them...her comment...one of her most popular..."I think you guys have waaay too much time on your hands!" :rolleyes: :D ;) :p

I must agree with Don...I'm surprised somebody over there didn't slam the guy for the eras not matching!
:D :D :D

brakie

Sure there is a prototype for this.GODZILLA! You see that big guy is always wrecking trains in Japan.:eek: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Jon--I know the 80s must seem like a lifetime ago but the lyrics are "he picks up a BUS and slams it back down" .....not "he picks up a TRAIN and slams it back down"!!!! :rolleyes: :D :eek: :D :p

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Originally posted by Matt Probst
Jon--I know the 80s must seem like a lifetime ago but the lyrics are "he picks up a BUS and slams it back down" .....not "he picks up a TRAIN and slams it back down"!!!! :rolleyes: :D :eek: :D :p

Matt--Hershey, Pa.
Matt,

I'm not sure, but I think there was a bus strike about the time this guy came through town and had to settle for whatever was running.:D :D :D :D

D:cool: N