are there brakes without the disk brakes?>

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by alisar70, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

are there brakes without the disk brakes?>#

like engine brakes or somethink?
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

on what? There's a band brake for the clutch.
  3. alisar70

alisar70 Member

not sure all i know is that u can get brakes in your engine or somethink like that?

my touring car has got `1
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Well for my rc snowmobile BELIVE THIS OR NOT it has no brakes what so ever it kinda just natural slows down lol. I have seen a person some how use the throttle servo to put a brake pad on the clutch bell to slow it down. Like when the throttle closses then the brake goes down on the clutch bell and I guess its saposta work. Is this sort of what you are talking about?
  5. alisar70

alisar70 Member

6. alisar70

alisar70 Member

hahahha u make me laught

NO BRAKES WHAT SO EVER
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

well if it hasnt got any brakes how the #@$% do u slow down or do u crash into the wall
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

like I said it dont have brakes but since the drive train is on so much stress it slows down by its self, and kinda quickly. It is verry easy to go threw a pair of clutch shoes wiht this snowmobile. The wya I have it set up tho I have only gone threw 2 pairs
  9. pimp

pimp Active Member

r snow mobils fun 2 drive
  10. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well mine was pretty#@$% cool, and d@mn it was fast! would say it would hit 50 or so on a good strech and it turned on a dime. It was weird the first time driving it, I dident think that it would steer so good but it did !
  11. alisar70

alisar70 Member

can i get snow tires for my onroad CAR?
  12. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I would think so but why would u wana drive it i the snow, they dont have much ground clearence
  13. alisar70

alisar70 Member

NO NO NO when i move to turkey it will snow allot there BUT they clear the snow on the streets with theses big VAN THINGS BUT them van things dont push all the snoow away so i will drive on little bits of snow

I DIDNT MAKE SENCE THERE BUT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IS IM GONNA DRIVE IT ON SNOW WHEN I MOVE TO TURKEY
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.