April 2005 contest

Discussion in 'Competitions & Challenges' started by ezdays, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yea!!!! Good looking shot, all of them. Competition is starting to heat up. Keep 'em coming...:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  2. Jac's Lines

Jac's Lines Member

HOn30 Class A Climax chugs past a backwoods gold mine, sometime in the summer of 1900.

Attached Files:

3. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

Just another day in Paradise...

Attached Files:

4. fifer

fifer Active Member

Downtown Kachina

Here is a picture of downtown Kachina New Mexico on the Albuquerque Carnuel and Tijeras RR.

5. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Here's my entry, I call it "Something old, something new". An 1800's 4-4-0 with some passengers and cattle, steams by a sleek Amtrak F40 taking a load of passengers on a leisurely cross-country trip.

Attached Files:

6. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Here is a photo of #2341 crossing the Stockton river on my under construction expansion.

Attached Files:

7. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Here's mine:
    I caught April (the Rancor) sneeking in to the food car just after my SD60 cut from
    the "work train" (Check the Photo Forum for more of the story).

Nooo... April! Just because the car says Noonday Sun doesn't mean it's lunch!!

Attached Files:

8. Freelancer

Freelancer Member

If it is ok, I too would like to use a shot that I took while operating on the club/group layout. If not, then that is ok too just ignore me.

0-6-0T #102 pulling a light consist over Thompson Springs.

Attached Files:

9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Got some good shots folks. :thumb::thumb:

For those submitting pics from a club or group layout, I see no problems here, so don't be concerned. If you work or run on that layout, than as far as I'm concerned, that is "your layout" for contest purposes.;)
  10. Marxed

Marxed Member

awsome shots people

i'm soo gonna lose
  11. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Hope I'm not too late. Here's a new addition to the roster - an RS10 rounding the bend heading into Parkdale Yard with a consist of tank cars.

Attached Files:

12. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

These friends of mine, we've had some good times together.

Managed to catch Interurban and Duckman out railfanning along the CP line. The old alco distracted them enough that they didn't see the even rarer boxcars.

(Well, the box did say UNDEC BOX CAR -- and that's what I got!)

Attached Files:

13. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

We've got a great bunch of entries this month. It's gunna be tough to pick only one, but this contest is officially closed, so we should start voting as soon as I can get the voting machines fixed and guarantee we will have no hanging chads...:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.